Early pregnancy can be a very joyous and exciting time of any one life but this could also be a source of anxiety sue to number of early pregnancy problems such as vomiting, abdominal pains, small vaginal bleeds and occasionally miscarriage.
The early pregnancy package is designed to give you confidence and support through this time. You can obviously have one off scan or you can also sign up a package, which gives you a 24hour access to Mr Raza for any changed situation such as acute pain or bleeding.
We can carry out early pregnancy scan at weeks 6-12 of your pregnancy. The measurements of the embryo will be taken along with viability and estimated due dates. The scan will show the heartbeat and establish how many weeks you are into your pregnancy. At the end of your consultation we will give you a written report and images for you to keep.
Why would you need an early pregnancy scan?
- If you are experiencing bleeding or pain in early pregnancy.
- Have a history of miscarriages or ectopic pregnancies
- Missed your last menstrual period
What is the Early pregnancy scan package and how this will work?
The early stages of pregnancy are the most critical time. Having an early pregnancy scan package can provide reassurance and full support for women with a history of miscarriages, ectopic pregnancies or complicated pregnancy’s.
What is included in the Early pregnancy scan package?
- First consultations available as early as the positive pregnancy test.
- Scan and consultation at week 6 when the baby heart beat can be heard
- Scan and consultation at week 8 and then 10 weeks for reassurance
- 24 hours emergency contact
- Ad hoc emergency scans and consultations
Should there be any problems or complications with your pregnancy, Chelsea Well Women will make all the necessary arrangements for follow-up care and can provide same day emergency operations if needed.