MR RAZA provide consultations for the following Gynaecological conditions along with the obstetric services.
- Heavy periods (menorrhagia)
- Pelvic pain
- Period problems (heavy, irregular or painful periods)
- Unusual vaginal bleeding: mid-cycle or bleeding after sex
- Painful intercourse / other sexual problems
- Polycystic ovaries related problems with excessive hair growth, fertility.
- Ovarian cysts
- Early pregnancy problems
- Contraception. All family planning consultations including Implant insertion, Mirena Coil insertion
- Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal prolapse
MR RAZA perform the following operations which can be tailored according to your clinical condition and consent
- Laparoscopic removal of endometriosis (Laser and diathermy)
- Laparoscopic treatment of ovarian cyst/cyst removal
- Fibroid removal (Myomectomy) including laparoscopic removal of fibroid (with key hole)
- Hysteroscopic surgery such as fibroid removal from the cavity of uterus (with camera)
- Ovarian cyst surgery
- Evacuation of the retained products (ERPC) for Miscarriage. (Emergency cover is available)
- Hysterectomy including laparoscopic hysterectomy (keyhole surgery)
- Vaginal and Uterine Prolapse repairs such as Anterior repair, posterior repair, vaginal hysterectomy, abdominal hysterectomy
- Fertility assessment including tubal surgery
- Colposcopy and treatment to cervix for abnormal smears
Please call Claire Su (Tel: 07891989498) if you need any further information or cannot find it in the above list.